Raccoon selective retention trap that complies with international...
Authentic approved wisconsing, with removers, fixed stop and breaking...
Its objective is to capture and collect the target species in the same...
Traditional design tinned steel lamp, weather resistant.
Exploded hamper 70 cm.Perfect combination with our set of pulleys to...
Belisle TR6 Certified According to international agreements of capture...
approved for the capture of foxes, with quitavueltas and fixed stop, in...
Its objective is to capture and collect the target species in the same...
Replacement loop Belisle TR6
In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) the identifying details of the company are set out below.
1. IDENTIFICATION : In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Society Information and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected : the company web domain holder is www.cazaytaxidermia.com, established for this purpose in Street Joaquin Turina n9, La Rinconada, Sevilla, 41309, registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid. Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Users : Access and / or use of this site Taxidermy Hunting and creator of the website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Terms and Conditions in their case be enforceable.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL : Caza y Taxidermia provides access to multiple informations, services, programs or data (hereinafter "content") on the Internet from Taxidermy Hunting and creative website or its licensors to which the user can access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content. When registering, the user is responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may provide a password that will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Caza y Taxidermia offers through its website and by way of example but not limited to, no use them to (i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) disseminate content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) causing damage to physical and logical systems Caza y Taxidermia, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (Iv) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Caza y Taxidermia reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, Hunting and web Taxidermy not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION : Caza y Taxidermia within the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations implementing the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal user data. To do this, along with every form of gathering personal data, services you may ask Caza y Taxidermia, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of data in each case, informing him of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate. Also, Caza y Taxidermia reports that complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and asked to consent to the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY : Caza y Taxidermia by itself or as an assignee, owns all rights to intellectual property on their website and the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of Caza y Taxidermia or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the content on this site for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the permission of Caza y Taxidermia. The user undertakes to respect the rights of ownership of Intellectual Property Caza y Taxidermia. You can view the portal elements and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided is solely and exclusively, support for personal and private use. The user must not remove, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages Caza y Taxidermia.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY : Caza y Taxidermia. is not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, non-availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. CHANGES : Caza y Taxidermia reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on its Web may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way which they are presented or located on its website.
8. LINKS : In the case of domain name that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Caza y Taxidermia not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case Caza y Taxidermia assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of such links or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external links does not imply any association, merger or partnership with the entidadesconectadas.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION : Caza y Taxidermia reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without notice, on instanciapropia or a third party, to those users who violate these Terms and Conditions of Use.
10.GENERALIDADES : Caza y Taxidermia pursue a breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by law
1 1.MODIFICACIÓN OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION : Caza y Taxidermia may change at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions will be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.
12. LAW AND JURISDICTION : The relationship between Chase and Taxidermy and the USER by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be governed be brought before the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid